GT Advance Black Edition Mid tower - BlackFor those gamers who love GT series, but without the price tag and sheer size of a GT-S case, the GT Advance is the best choice for you. This case come with both USB2.0 and 3.0 and the depth of the chassis supports up to 400mm for high-end VGA cards, which is a big bonus for a case of this size!
- Best valued C/P performance gaming case you can find in the market.
- Specially designed front panel power LEDs with style.
- Easy-to-remove bay cover design.
- Accommodates high-end VGA cards up to 400mm.
- Includes 2 sets of ODD screw-less kit.
- 1x12cm fan in front+1x12cm fan at rear.
- USB3.0x1 + USB2.0x1 + audio/mic
- W/cable routing management.
- W/pre-drilled CPU holes for easy mounting and removal of CPU cooler.
- W/Pre-drilled water-cooling holes.
- Includes dust filter for PSU.
- Form Factor: Midi Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling Ready: Yes
- Dimensions: 180mm x 405mm x 400mm (W x H x D)
- Packaging Dimensions: 232mm x 495mm x 474mm (W x H x D)
- Body Material: 0.5mm SECC Metal
- Front Bezel Material: Plastic
- Side Panel: Vented
- External Bays: 2 x 5.25” External
- Internal Bays: 3 x 3.5” Internal
- 1 x 2.5” Internal
- Drive Bay Notes:
- Expansion Slots: 6 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: 1 x 12cm fan (1 x 12cm fan included )
- Cooling Top: None
- Cooling Rear: 1 x 12cm fan (1 x 12cm Black fan included )
- Cooling Side: 1 x 12 or 1 x 14cm fan (optional)
- Cooling Bottom: None
- IO Ports: 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x HD Audio
- 1 x Microphone
- Front Bezel Colour: White
- Body Colour: White / Black internal
- System Cabinet Features:
- PSU Included: No
- Net Weight (KGs): 3.3 KGs
1 x Quartz RGB Black Midi Tower Glass Front & Side Panel
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £56.67