The Corsair RM1000 is fully modular and optimized for silence and high efficiency. It's built with low-noise capacitors and transformers, and Zero RPM Fan Mode ensures that the fan doesn't even spin until the power supply is under heavy load. And with a fan that's custom-designed for low noise operation, it's whisper-quiet even when it's pushed hard. 80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency saves you money on your power bill, and the low-profile black cables are fully modular, so you can enjoy fast, neat builds.
- 1000W PSU Optimized for Silence - Zero RPM Mode and custom designed fan.
- 80 PLUS Gold-certified Efficiency - Highly efficient RM Series power supplies produce less heat and have lower operating costs.
- Flat black, Low-Profile Modular Cables- You can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
- Reliable, Continuous Power Delivery
- Corsair Link Compatible - Want even more RM Series power supplies connect to Corsair Link software for real-time monitoring of fan speed and power delivery directly from your desktop (Additional hardware required for 450W-850W units. See corsair.com for more details)
- Fully compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Corsair Link requires an available motherboard USB header, or a Corsair Link hub (available separately)
|Cable||Total Count||Length (+/- 25mm)|
|Four-Pin Peripheral||12|| |
3 x 450mm
3 x 550mm
3 x 650mm
3 x 750mm
1000W Corsair RM1000x RMx Series Fully Modular Power Supply Unit 80 Plus Gold Certified
- Brand: Corsair
- Product Code: CP-9020062-UK
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £158.33