|Maximum spin speed||1500 RPM|
|Maximum air pressure||1.25 mmH2O|
|Fan diameter||12 cm|
|Heatsink dimensions (W x D x H)||121 x 62.5 x 155 mm|
|Number of heat pipes||4|
|Packaging width||13 cm|
|Supported processor sockets||Socket 754, Socket 939, Socket 940, Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, Socket B (LGA 1366), Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket H (LGA 1156), Socket H2 (LGA 1155), Socket H3 (LGA 1150), Socket R (LGA 2011), Socket T (LGA 775)|
|Packaging height||18 cm|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||130W|
|Maximum airflow||87 cfm|
|Fan dimensions (W x D x H)||120 x 120 x 25 mm|
|Heat pipes diameter||6 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||1.44W|
|Packaging depth||18 cm|
|Noise level (high speed)||26.8 dB|
Pure Rock is be quiet!’s CPU cooler which is excellent for quiet multimedia and graphics applications, and for anyone who wants a category-beating price-to-performance ratio. Among its unparalleled features are:
- High 130W TDP cooling efficiency.
- Mounting kit which allows assembly from atop the mainboard.
- Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes with aluminum caps.
- A silence-optimized, nine blade, 120mm be quiet! fan.
- PWM variable speed operation to help balance cooling and quietness.
- Compact design for easier and more convenient installation.
- Compatibility with all current Intel® and AMDTM sockets.
- Brushed aluminum finish.
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
For famous be quiet! low noise operation (max. 26.8dB(A)) and cooling performance at entry level pricing, Pure Rock is clearly your CPU cooler choice. There is simply no reason to settle for less.
Intel/AMD/2011 Be Quiet! BK009 Pure Rock Air Cpu Cooler
- Brand: Be Quiet!
- Product Code: BK009
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £25.83