Our USB Share Switches are designed to share a USB Printer between 2 PC's. Primarily used for printer sharing, these intelligent switches can also be used to connect various USB devices. This switch has 2 USB type B connectors and 1 USB type A connector.
Sharing is controlled via software...
Red: Another computer is using device, cannot be switched at this moment. (Busy status)
Yellow: Device is connect another computer, press Ctrl + F11 to switch. ( For MacOS, it is Alt-F11 ) or right click on software icon in task bar.
Green: Device connected.
Manual sharing can be used with or without software installation
- 2 PC's share a USB printer or other USB devices that use Type A-B cables
- Works with Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Compliant with USB 1.1 Specification
- Supports UHCI and OHCI USB Interface
- Supports USB self power for more USB Hub expansion
- Software/manual controlled sharing
- Easy to share other USB devices
- 2 Port USB sharing Switch
- User manual
- Software CD
2 USB Port Share Switch - ROHS - B-Q 20
- Brand: Cougar
- Product Code: USB-022
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £7.50