Brand new for 2018 Game Max are proud to introduce the next generation of gaming cases, the Game Max Solar. Available in black or white this is a Mid-Tower gaming case that delivers excellent RGB LED illumination from the strip that runs down the front, the strip can be synced up to your motherboard allowing you to control the LED strip from the LED button, PWM hub or through software from your motherboard. Your choices are endless. The 4mm solid tempered glass panel included on the left-hand side is uniquely designed to fit just above the PSU shroud, located underneath the PSU shroud is an LED strip that is synced to the front LED strip. Room for six fans in total provide a nice balance of air running through to keep your chassis nice and cool when it is hard at work. The top of the front panel has 5 small cut outs of mesh to again allow for air to get inside. The exterior of the Solar is designed with gamers in mind and it is backed up by the nicely designed interior with easy cable management and a GPU bracket included, this case really could not be simpler to build in.
The USB ports and HD Audio are located on the top allowing for easy access and you can connect to most media storage devices. In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Built in ARGB Strip - The Solar is the definition of a new generation gaming case with a built in beautiful ARGB strip on the front panel & underneath the PSU shroud, you can control the LEDs using the LED button, PWM hub or through software with the 3pin ARGB connector that is included.
- 4mm Tempered Glass Side Panel - The tempered glass side panel is solid and thick, allowing the user to show off their internal components.
- PWM Hub - A PWM hub has been included allowing you to connect to 8 6pin fans and 2 3pin ARGB LED strips. From the hub you can control the LED speed, LED mode and fan speed.
- Watercooling Ready - Plenty of space for watercooling enhances your cooling options with room for a 120/140/240mm at the top and room for a 120mm or 140mm radiator along with space for mounting a reservoir.
- Removable Dust Filters - A top magnetic dust filter and a removable dust filter on the bottom helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
- I/O Ports - The USB and HD audio ports are located on the top of the front panel is built with gamers in mind, it is easy to connect to most media storage devices and when building it is easy to disconnect the wires to completely remove the front panel while building too.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(D) 374 x (W) 200 x (H) 448mm|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready! |
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Top
|Body Material:||0.9mm SPCC|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||22mm|
|Internal Bays:||1 x 3.5” Internal |
2 x 2.5” Internal
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size |
|Cooling Front:||Space For 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space for 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm Fan|
|Fan Controllers:||0 Fan Controllers, controlling up to |
0 fans in total
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 3.0 |
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
|GPU Max Length:||360mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||180mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||SOLAR-BLK|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||Case |
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||210mm x 468mm x 408mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||295mm x 496mm x 525mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||7.2 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||8.5 KGs|
Solar Black RGB Midi Tempered Glass Gaming Case
- Product Code:
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £50.83